Saturday, November 2, 2013

Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our blog!!!!!!!!!
We’re just two ladies who love Blogs.
Ada Slowe and Candice Felts

I’m Ada!!! I’m twenty years old, I live in New York and I’m a very avid reader and I’m also an author. I’ve always wanted to start a blog, but I never had the brains to do it!!! But after all the hundreds of books I’ve read just in this year alone, I decided what the heck, I’d love to review books for a hobby!!! Though you might not see me around as much as Candice as I’m getting ready for my first book to be released.
The other half of this blog is my really great friend Candice. She is a stay at home mom three.  She’s spends a huge chunk of her time sinking her teeth into amazing books. Have any of you heard of Travis Maddox, well our Candice here is a really big huge fan of his. I can’t count the times she’s told me she’s read him. You’ll love her!!  She loves books just as much as her and so when she came to me with the idea of a blog, I was all for it.!!! You’ll love her almost as much as I love her.!!!

We’re looking forward to meeting and chatting all of you.


Currently we’re doing author spotlights so if you’re interested message our facebook page!!

Also, we’d like to set up Author of the week!!!! Where you will be able to nominate your favorite authors, we’ll let you know on this though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment